the basic mysteries of the universe
- Soap operas.
- The real connection between Dan Quayle and Spiro Agnew.
- Star Trek V.
- Indiana Jones survived a fall from an airplane with only an
- January 27 is Australia Day in the United States.
- A single shoe tied to an electric line.
- New Paltz, New York.
- Pringles are all identical.
(see Basic Mystery #17 )
- The meaning of life.
(see Basic Lie #10 )
- Taco Bell.
- If silence is golden, why is heavy metal so popular?
- Why ask why?
- Artificial flavors and colors.
- The Clapper.
- Chia pet.
(see Basic Mystery #9 )
- Is there any escape from noise?
- Tonite, womyn, lite, thru, donut, etc.
- Lava lamp?
- The prank call that rings for twenty minutes, just to hang up
- What time is it?
- God is dead --- Nietzche's Hypothesis
(see Basic Lie #25 )
- New and improved.
- Digital watches.
- The correct meaning(s) and pronunciation(s) of "Frink."
- The schwa.
- Adolf builds a bonfire and Riko plays with it.
- North and South Dakota
- Doughnuts... is there anything they can't do?
- What is a Regis Philbin?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. But how exactly was
this particular peck of peppers Peter picked pickled prior to
- The 70's Preservation Society
- The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, to
which the Answer is known to be forty-two.
(see Basic Lie #42 )
Do you know some Basic Mystery of the Universe that isn't on this list?
Email it to Dave and it might
be permanently added to this official, comprehensive list. Your name
will also be added to the list of contributors.